LIKEIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIKEIT

A place to hangout...softwares...games and lots more

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love quotes continued

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Intellect
Admin
Admin
Intellect

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Love quotes continued Empty
PostSubject: Love quotes continued   Love quotes continued Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:49 pm

101. Sometimes somebody says something really small and it just fits into this empty place in your heart. ~ Unknown

102. Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them. ~ Jean Zheng

103. Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and I know it is. ~ Anon

104. Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects. ~ Unknown

105. Some joys are better expressed in silence as a smile holds more meaning than words. I was asked if i enjoy having you in my life..I just smiled! ~ Unknown

106. Shake hands and rancor will disappear. Give presents to each other and love each other and enmity will disappear. ~ Muhammad (PBUH)

107. Romance is like chess-one false move and you're mated. ~ Unknown

108. Perhaps LOVE is the process of me leading you gently back to yourself. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

109. People who are sensible about love are incapable of it. ~ Douglas Yates

110. People need loving the most when they deserve it the least. ~ John Harrigan

111. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. ~ Sophocles

112. One must learn to love and go through a good deal of suffering to get to it... and the journey is always towards the other soul... ~ D. H. Lawrence

113. One does not fall 'in' or 'out' of love. One grows in love. ~ Leo Buscaglia

114. One day you will ask me which is more important? my life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life. ~ Khalil Gibran

115. Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. ~ Charles M. SchulzNobody is perfect until you fall in love with them. ~ Unknown

116. Never underestimate the amazing power of love to change hearts and mindsets. Love can even give fresh inspiration to tackle what seems to be impossible. ~ Unknown

117. Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command. ~ Alan Watts

118. Never marry but for love; but see that thou lovest what is lovely. ~ William Penn

119. More than kisses, letters mingle souls. ~ John Donne

120. Loving you is like breathing, how can I stop. ~ Unknown

121. Love leads to devotion and devotion is the key to success. ~ Anonymous

122. Love knows not its depth till the hour of separation. ~ Khalil Gibran

123. Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. ~ Jean Anouilh

124. Love is when you look into someone's eyes, and see everything you need. ~ Unknown

125. Love is when you give 60% and take 40%. ~ Unknown

126. Love is trembling happiness. ~ Khalil Gibran

127. Love is timeless, it is the memory of past, the happiness of today and the promise of tomorrow. ~ Unknown

128. Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. ~ H. L. Mencken

129. Love is the only disease that makes you feel better. ~ Sam Shepard

130. Love is the fairest flower that blooms in God's Garden. ~ Anon

131. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~ Robert A. Heinlein

132. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear,too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love, time is eternity. ~ Henry Van Dyke

133. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

134. That best portion of a good man's life; his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William WordsWorth

135. In this world of extremes, we can only love too little. ~ Rich Cannarella

136. When I first met you I was afraid to like you, now that I like you I'm afraid to love you, now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you. ~ Unknown

137. People who are sensible about love are incapable of it. ~ Douglas Yates

138. I knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. ~ Unknown

139. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. ~ Paul Boese

140. Love is or it ain't. Thin love ain't love at all. ~ Toni Morrison

141. Love is not love until love's vulnerable. ~ Theodore Roethke

142. Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds. ~ William Shakespeare

143. Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding. ~ Bette Davis

144. Love is not blind -- it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. ~ Rabbi J. Gordon

145. Love is not about who you live with.. its about who you can't live without. ~ Aesop

146. Love is more easily demonstrated than defined. ~ Anon

147. Love is like standing in wet cement , the longer you stay the harder to leave and u can never leave without leaving your marks behind. ~ Unknown

148. Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. ~ Unknown

149. Love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever. ~ Unknown

150. Love is like a tranquil breeze that sweeps over my soul making me whole. ~ Unknown

151. Love is like a mirror. When you love another you become his mirror and he becomes yours....And reflecting each other's love you see infinity. ~ Leo Buscaglia

152. Love is like a bus, if you miss it, don't worry, you'll catch another one. ~ Unknown

153. Love is hard work; and hard work sometimes hurts! ~ Unknown

154. Love is giving and sometimes giving means giving in. ~ William Oak

155. Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. ~ Alexander Smith

156. Love is being stupid together. ~ J. Paul Getty

157. Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired. ~ Robert Frost

158. Love is an energy which exists of itself. It is its own value. ~ Anon

159. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. ~ Peter Ustinov

160. Love is a trick of the heart to fool the mind. ~ Unknown

161. Love is a science; It is all about passionate chemistry, dimensionless physics with a bit of biology thrown in. ~ Unknown

162. Love is a little haven of refuge from the world. ~ Bertrand Russell

163. Love is a flower and you its only seed. ~ Amanda McBroom

164. Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. ~ Franklin P. Jones

165. Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

166. Love creates an 'us' without destroying a 'me'. ~ Leo Buscaglia

167. Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves. ~ Pierre Tielhard de Chardin

168. Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none. ~ William Shakespeare

169. Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~ Unknown

170. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~ Oprah Winfrey

171. Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. ~ David Grayson

172. Living without you takes a lot of getting used to; you're a hard habit to break. ~ Unknown

173. Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved. ~ Victor Hugo

174. Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments: love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds. ~ William Shakespeare

175. Kiss: A contraction of the mouth due to an enlargement of the heart. ~ Anon

176. Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you. ~ Anon

177. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. ~ Oscar Wilde

178. Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. ~ Unknown

179. It is not that i'm afraid to die, it is that if i die who will love you as i do. ~ Unknown

180. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

181. It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start. ~ Mother Teresa

182. It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all ~ Samuel Butler

183. Is that love i see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine? ~ Unknown

184. Is not this the true romantic feeling--not to desire to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping you? ~ Thomas Wolfe

185. In this world of extremes, we can only love too little. ~ Rich Cannarella

186. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything and two minus one equals nothing. ~ Mignon McLaughlin

187. In our life there is a single color, as on an artist`s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love. ~ Marc Chagall

188. In love there are two things : bodies and words. ~ Alan Watts

189. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.' ~ Erich Fromm

190. If you truely love something, let it go, it'll come back if and when the time is right. ~ Katie Schrimsher

191. If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. ~ Michel de Montaigne

192. If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have. ~ Alice James

193. If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world. ~ Emmet Fox

194. If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life. ~ Oscar Wilde

195. If we discovered that we only had five minutes left to say all that we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to stammer that they loved them. ~ Unknown

196. If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams...Then I'll Sleep Forever. ~ Unknown

197. If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest. ~ Unknown

198. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~ Unknown

199. If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile. ~ Lynda Barry
Back to top Go down
http://likeit.heavenforum.com

Love quotes continued
Page 1 of 1